CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Forgiveness

Ephesians 4:32 (if someone had offended you or hurt you)

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Leviticus 19:18

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

(I know forgiving someone is the hardest thing to do "especially" if the person who hurt you most is someone you love, someone you cared so much. I've been hurt so many times but I let the Lord take over the anger and pain in my heart and forgive the person who hurt me it took awhile but the Lord helped me to overcome the pain. I don't wanna hold a grudge in my heart coz in the eyes of the Lord it's not right, I just leave everything in God's hands and trust him.

Our Lord Jesus Christ had left us a good testimony that we shouldn't forget; whenever we feel so much pain and anger towards somebody just remember all his sufferings; he never hold a grudge to those people who disrespect & laughed at his kingship, beat him to death & nailed him on the cross. But rather he leave everything in his Father's hands )


~~~***~~~~

Daniel 9:9 (For those who sin against God)


The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him;

(Even we commit sins so many times in our life & yet the Lord is still merciful & loving to forgive us)



Before you leave my blog please watch this video and be amazed by the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ.

~~~***~~~

Numbers 14:18

The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation.'


0 comments: